Triple-T, a subsidiary of WFI Group specializes in the design, construction, operation and consulting of wastewater treatment plants, with an emphasis on innovative technologies.
Triple-T combines in-depth process know how and broad experience, to deliver turn-key wastewater treatment solutions for clients.
With over 25 years of experience, we leverage our knowledge across all available technologies to deliver the most efﬁcient, cost-saving solution for our clients. Our patented TAYA technology exempliﬁes this mission statement by achieving high performance wastewater treatment at the lowest operation cost of any technology on the market.
Triple-T has assembled a team of professionals in the following areas: R&D, chemical & biotechnological process engineering, project management, construction, hydraulics, maintenance and operations. Our full service laboratory located in Kfar Giladi, enables a broad range of R&D, pilot testing and analysis to be conducted, as well as operation support.
Triple-T’s expertise spans a broad range of treatment technologies and applications including:
- Designing, building and operating (DBO) municipal, agricultural & industrial WWTPs
- TAYA unique technologe for high load NH4 and TN removal from agriculture slurry and industrial wastewater
- Process optimization for existing WWTPs
- Upgrading efﬂuent quality for irrigation and stream releasing
- Consulting for WWTP operators Consulting for relevant authorities
- Wastewater analysis and pilot testing
- R&D of innovative wastewatertechnologies
- Design construct & operate of biogas systems including systems for agriculture wastewater & manure
Region authority Menashe
Yarko River Authority
Cities: Akko, Nahariya
Villages: Ein hashofet, Habonim, Shoval, Mei Ami Galil Elion Corporation
|Strauss group: dairy, coﬀee, sweets|
|Dairy farms wastewater survey|