Triple T has exciting plans to growth; we are looking for people with the ambition and willingness to help driving the company forward.
As part of Triple T team you will be collaborating with companies, regulatory bodies, and communities to deliver a complete range of custom-tailored operations and maintenance solutions. Our diverse staff delivers services including wastewater system optimization, contract operations and maintenance of wastewater and other utilities.
The Process Engineer is in charge on the entire process design from initial studies of the Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) through conceptual design to fully detailed process design. Besides setting the process, the engineer accompanies the detailed design team. The individual will work hand by hand with the Triple T’s R&D team as for lab scale pilots design and operation. Field work and site visits from design through construction may be required.
- M.Sc degree or higher in Environmental/ Civil Engineering
- 5 or more years of experience with medium of larger wastewater treatment plants and public authorities
- Team work capabilities
- Hebrew and English Strong verbal and written communication skills
The project manager should be able to deal with a range of custom-tailored operations and maintenance solutions at our client's waste water treatment plant. The individual is responsible for the overall leadership of the project including regulatory compliance, profit and loss, safety, quality and client relationship management. The Project Manager will be responsible for the organization, operations and maintenance of the WWTP he manages.
- B.Sc degree or higher in science or engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in the operation and maintenance of a water/wastewater facility
- Three years experience at a supervisory level
- Possess a valid driver's license