Triple-T’s R&D staff is composed of a diverse team of industry experts, with a wide variety of experience in wastewater treatment including: process engineering, biotechnology, molecular biology, chemistry and other applied sciences. Our full service laboratory located in Kfar Giladi enables a broad range of R&D, pilot testing and other analysis to be conducted. Our continual focus on R&D ensures that our technology is constantly evolving to deliver the highest quality results for our clients.
R&D activities are ongoing in several principal fields, focusing primarily on the optimization of the TAYA process. These include:
- Definitions and acceptance tests for different types of media including: cation exchange capacity, dust measurement, aggregate sizing and strength measurement, etc.
- Recording protocols for the measurement and monitoring of the basins' hydraulic conductivity
- Measurement of the quantity of accumulated biomass on the surface of the inserted media
- Monitoring the type of microbial population developing in the basins
- Holding tests to define the pretreatment required (such as sedimentation tests, anaerobic reactors and similar)
- Remote monitoring of real-time project data including, turbidity, dissolved oxygen, hydraulic conductivity, etc.
- Enhancing denitrification capabilities through advanced methods of recirculation, dosing and other designs.
- Quick and affordable methods of unclogging various types of media
Our hand’s on approach to R&D ensures that every TAYA system is optimized to meet the local and international standards required of the effluent. This process involves the modification of the system for the removal of total nitrogen (ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and organic nitrogen) and phosphorous compounds, based the levels required for irrigation or stream releasing.
In addition to TAYA, our laboratory team has developed significant experience with a diverse range of wastewater treatment technologies including: sedimentation, coagulation & flocculation, filtration, anaerobic reactors and biogas. We apply this experience on daily basis, designing new systems, developing feasibility checks, solving complex process-related problems, and developing new solutions for water and wastewater treatment.