Triple – T can accompany or lead the project from its initial stages up to operation.
- Initial economic evaluation: identification of potential wastewater/manure suppliers, lab evaluation of manure, potential income sources beside electricity and building the business model.
- Initial design and authorization: evaluating broad range of anaerobic technologies, submitting all documents required to the authorities, promoting issues with the authorities such as carcass treatment, digestate land application, Etc.
- Design: Concept and full detailed design. Triple - T has a broad experience in process, civil and electro mechanical engineering.
- Construction: accompany, management and site supervision.
- Running in and operation: Triple - T's team has a vast experience in wastewater operation including anaerobic treatment, self-electricity production or supply electricity to the Israeli electric network. Triple – T has a full laboratory service for process follow up and R&D.
Triple – T has a professional support by international companies specializing in agricultural and organic waste Biogas.
Triple – T has a wide range of industry experience working with dairy farms in Israel. The understanding of the difference between different dairy farms is essential for design an efficient and economic Biogas plant.